Welcome to Manifera Software Development Company,
To accommodate the development of the software development team at Manifera, we are opening a Senior WordPress developer position.
As a Senior WordPress Developer, you will help our company developing beautiful and challenging web applications for our international clients based in Asia as well as Europe from our office in HCMC.
- Analyze requirements and specifications from client
- Create the Software Design and implement web applications WordPress
- Participate in design and code reviews and come up with proper solutions
- Research and keep up to date with new technologies
- Using the Scrum agile framework and principles
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or related field.
- At least 3 years of experience as a WordPress Developer
- Experience with PHP
- Experience with database systems like MySQL.
- Good English writing and speaking skills
- Good communications skills with colleagues and clients.
- Manifera Software Development is a Singaporean Software development company with European roots and a development office in Ho Chi Minh City.
- Manifera creates state of the art business applications, web applications and mobile apps, providing you the space to excel in your skills and knowledge and build your career further.
- Our customers are based in Europe and Asia.
- This enables you to get in touch with other cultures and experience various advanced technologies.
- Manifera is looking for respectful, flexible and pro-active colleagues to expand our company. If you can find yourself in these characteristics, then please join us!
Why you love working here:
You will love working in our team, as we are a team of highly skilled and motivated engineers, every day solving challenging business topics for our clients. You will be working with clients from Asia, Europe, and the USA. You will be focusing on using the latest technologies as to keep the team as well as yourself competitive within the market. Next to the challenging and interesting work you will have time to relax and enjoy social activities together with your colleagues, like dinners and sporting activities. At least once a year you will join the group to have a company outing/holiday.
- Attractive salary and salary appraisals.
- End year bonus, based on 12 months.
- Private health insurance.
- Trainings and seminars, technical and English.
- Work in a dynamic and friendly environment.
- Career growth, promotion opportunities.
- Work with European and Singaporean clients/partners.
- Company outings and monthly activities.
- Young, dynamic and fun team.
Manifera is looking for respectful, flexible and pro-active colleagues to expand our company. If you can find yourself in these characteristics, then please join us!
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and a cover letter and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org!